Ever wondered how things are made? Those products you see and use every day. This book reveals how engineers and designers decide which manufacturing processes to use when they want to create a new product?
Most books covering the topic of manufacturing engineering tend to be encyclopaedic in nature, but if you are looking for a simple overview of the most common manufacturing processes, which materials they are suited to, the cost implications and their pros and cons, then The Miniature Guide to Manufacturing may be just what you need.
It is a ready reference for anyone interested in finding out how things are made, and will be particularly useful for manufacturing professionals or engineers still studying or recently qualified in an engineering discipline.
So if you are looking for an insight into what manufacturing processes are available this book provides you with the main methods grouped under four general categories :
The most common mechanical manufacturing processes grouped together in one convenient reference book.
It is a valuable guide that will lead engineers to the processes most likely to deliver different products under consideration to a commercially acceptable standard. It is not intended to provide an in-depth dissertation of all aspects of any specific process.
Purchase this book
Available now in Kindle format from Amazon, you can purchase the book and be reading it in a matter of minutes. Use the links below:
- The Miniature Guide to Manufacturing – Amazon UK £4.99
- The Miniature Guide to Manufacturing – Amazon US $7.99
Prefer a paperback or perhaps in a different digital format, you can get the book on Createspace or from Smashwords and their associated distributors. See the links below:-
- The Miniature Guide to Manufacturing on Createspace
- The Miniature Guide to Manufacturing on Smashwords
Also available through Apple’s iStore
- http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/isbn9791090730519 – USA
- http://itunes.apple.com/gb/book/isbn9791090730519 – United Kingdom
- http://itunes.apple.com/ca/book/isbn9791090730519 – Canada
- http://itunes.apple.com/au/book/isbn9791090730519 – Australia
You can see the author’s profile using this link Brian Stephens – Author